We are pleased that you have visited our websites and thank you for your interest in Blome Uhren. The protection of your privacy when using our websites is important to us. Therefore we would like to inform you about how we handle your personal data by means of this privacy statement.
The competent authority within the meaning of the laws on data protection is Königsallee 30, 40212 Düsseldorg, German, referred to below as ‘Blome’.
What is personal data?
‘Personal data’ means information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person, which means all information by means of which you are identifiable. This includes, for instance, information like your first name and surname, your address and email address, your telephone number or your birthday. Information of a general nature, such as, for example, ‘age between 18 and 30 years’, by means of which your identity cannot be established is not included.
What data do we collect?
We collect your personal data when you make use of things which are offered to you personally on our websites, such as, for example, the newsletter, promotional games, or surveys which require registration using your name and email address. We also collect your personal data when you register with us in order to create a profile and sell or buy watches via our websites. This includes: first name and surname, address, town / country, email address, telephone number and password.
What about IP addresses and cookies?
When you visit our websites your IP address (the identifier assigned to your PC by your Internet provider) and further information, such as, for example, the date, time and the pages visited by you may possibly be saved on our server for technical reasons. The evaluation of such data for statistical and/or market research purposes will only be carried out in an anonymised form or using pseudonyms.
We use the data provided by you for the purpose of fulfilling and processing the order. We save the text of the contract and send you the order information by email. You can inspect our AGB (standard terms of business) at any time. Your order information is no longer accessible on the Internet for security reasons.
When you register to receive the newsletter, your email address is used for our own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
What about web analytics, in particular Google Analytics?
We use Google Analytics and Google Remarketing on our websites. These are services from Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google uses so-called cookies, which are text files, which are stored on your computer and which make it possible to analyse your use of our websites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of our websites is normally transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP address anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will however firstly be truncated by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other States that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the whole IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of theses websites for the purposes of evaluating your use of the websites, compiling reports on website activity and providing the website operator with other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. If necessary, Google will also transmit this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Third party service providers, including Google, place advertisements on websites on the Internet. Third party service providers, including Google, use stored cookies in order to place advertisements on the basis of a user’s previous visits to these websites.
What about so-called social plugins?
We use a range of so-called social plugins on our websites. These are small extension modules from various social networks, which make it possible for you to inform other participants in the social network that you are on our websites. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we only have limited influence over the data transmitted by these social plugins. Please note the following information in relation to the way these social plugins function.
Facebook ‘Like’ - Button
Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Google ‘+1’ - Button
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, Kalifornien, 94043 USA
Twitter ‘Retweet’ - Button
Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
How do we pass on data to third parties?
We only pass on your personal data internally within our company or to those businesses which are involved for the purposes of fulfilling the contracts concluded with you. For example, such businesses could include independent dealers who make an estimate in relation to the watch which is to be sold by you for the purposes of determining the price. In the event of being ordered to do so by the authorities or of similar measures, we will make available the information which is requested where appropriate to the relevant authorities. Apart from that, your personal data will only be passed on with your express consent.
How can you amend or delete your data?
According to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (Federal Law on data protection), you have a right to information, free of charge, about the data which is stored about you as well as, where appropriate, a right to the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. In addition, you may withdraw your consent to receive newsletters at any time with effect for the future. Please contact us at the following address for this purpose: Blome Verwaltung GmbH, Königsallee 30,40212 Düsseldorf, email@example.com. In the event that we amend this privacy statement due to technical or legal requirements and this leads to your personal data being used more extensively, we will ask you for your consent to this.
Additional information relating to purchase on account and purchase by payment in instalments
1. Where a purchase is made on account or using payment in instalments, your consent, which is required under data protection law, is obtained from you during the order process. Below you will find those provisions repeated. They are provided for information purposes only.
2. Where you chose to make your purchase on account or by payment in instalments, for the purposes of processing these payment methods personal data (first name, surname, address, email, telephone number, date of birth, IP address, sex) together with the data necessary for processing the transaction (item, invoice sum, interest, instalments, due dates, total amount, invoice number, taxes, currency, order date and order time) will be transmitted to payolution. payolution has a legitimate interest in the data and requires and/or uses it for the purposes of carrying out risk assessments.
3. In order to check the identity and/or the creditworthiness of the customer, inquiries are carried out and information is obtained from publicly-available data bases and credit reference agencies. Information and where appropriate information on creditworthiness on the basis of mathematical and statistical methods may be obtained from service providers
ConCardis is also entitled to store, process, use and transmit to the above credit reference agencies data on any conduct which is not in compliance with a contract (e.g. undisputed outstanding debts).
4. Under the provisions of the German Civil Code (BGB) on financial assistance provided to consumers by businesses, we are already under a statutory obligation to check your creditworthiness.
5. Where a purchase is made on account or using payment in instalments, data on the taking up of this instalment payment arrangement (on you, the purchase price, duration of the instalment payment arrangement, commencement of instalments) and on repayment in accordance with the agreement (e.g. early repayment, extension of the contract term, repayments made) will be transmitted to payolution GmbH. After the assignment of the claim to the purchase price, the Bank taking over the claim will carry out the data transfers identified above. We, and/or the Bank to which the claim to the purchase price is assigned, will also report data about failure to repay in accordance with the agreement (e.g. termination of the instalment payment arrangement, debt enforcement measures) to payolution GmbH. According to the provisions of the law on data protection, these reports may only be made if this is necessary for the purposes of safeguarding the legitimate interests of contractual partners of payolution GmbH or the general public and provided that any interests of your own which are worthy of protection are not affected by this. payolution GmbH stores the data in order to be able to give its contractual partners, who give consumers instalment payment arrangements and other credit transactions on a commercial basis, information for the purposes of assessing the creditworthiness of customers. Address information can be transmitted to commercial debt collection businesses which have a contractual relationship with payolution GmbH for the purposes of identifying the debtor. payolution GmbH shall only make the data available to its contractual partners if they credibly demonstrate a legitimate interest in the data transfer. payolution GmbH shall only transmit objective data without stating the Bank; subjective value judgments and personal income and financial circumstances are not included in information provided by payolution GmbH.
6. The consent to the passing on of your data which is agreed to during the order process may be withdrawn at any time in relation to us, even without giving reasons. However, the above-mentioned statutory obligations to check your creditworthiness shall remain unaffected by any withdrawal of your consent. You are obliged to only make true statements to us.
7. Should you wish to receive information about the collection, use, processing or transfer of personal data relating to you or wish to have information on this data or to have it corrected, blocked or deleted, you may contact the person in charge of data protection at payolution:
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
Following an order, the Trusted Shops Trustbadge is incorporated into this web page in order to display our Trusted Shops trustmark for buyers and the eventually collected reviews, as well as the Trusted Shops product offer.
In balancing the various interests, this serves to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimised marketing of our offer. The Trustbadge and the services advertised are an offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Köln.
Whenever a Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically stores a so-called server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of retrieval, the data volume transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval. This access data will not be evaluated and will be automatically overwritten seven days after your visit to the page.
Other personal information will only be transferred to Trusted Shops if you decide, after completing an order, to use Trusted Shops products or have already registered for their use. In this case, the contractual agreement between you and Trusted Shops applies.